Report Fuel Usage

The State of Missouri requires that the University report on an annual basis the amount and the cost of fuel used by University vehicles.

If you have a long-term lease vehicle and are in a college, division or department other than Campus Facilities, please use this page to submit fuel-use records. If you are leasing a vehicle on a daily or per-trip basis, please write down the fuel costs and gallons and turn them back into the Auto Leasing Desk when you return your vehicle keys.