MU Citation Appeal
Citation appeals must be submitted within 5 days of the date of issuance.
To submit an appeal, use the link provided in the citation email.
If a citation is issued to an unregistered or improperly registered vehicle, and the driver has a valid permission for the location, the citation may be reduced to $5 after the vehicle is properly registered. The fine reduction may be requested by submitting an online appeal.
With the implementation of Tiger Park this fall, come big changes:
- We no longer issue paper parking tickets.
- Parking citations are now issued via email to the registered driver of the vehicle.
- Vehicles not registered to a Tiger Park account can still accrue citations when parked in violation.
- Citation emails include a link to pay the citation and a link to appeal the citation.
- Citations may not be appealed beyond the 5th day of issuance.
- All students who park on campus must register their license plate(s) in the Tiger Park Portal. (Portal is not compatible with Chrome or Firefox. Please use Internet Explorer or Safari.)
If you are not a student or an employee of the University of Missouri, please contact Parking & Transportation Services regarding your parking violation(s).